You've been there: You've finally made the big decision to join the health club. You're greeted by the buff 20-something that's never had a weight issue in their life, you get the wowing tour, endure the sales pitch, plop down your money and now you're set – you're going to get back in shape this time.
Next day: you walk in the new gym with your brand new workout gear and sweat towel in hand. Everywhere there's shiny contortion-inducing machines, spandex-encased glutes, relentless revealing mirrors. The treadmills are whirring, the barbells are clanging, music you once heard blasting through your teenager's earphones is setting the beat.
But now what?!
Where do you start? What do you do? And the most haunting question: how do you know if it's going to work?
This is where you need Base Camp @ Home - A "virtual" health club that declares you don't need a gym if you don't want to join one – and that whatever you invest in personal health and fitness WILL produce a satisfying result. And most important – you have your own personal coach every single step of the way guiding your activity, progress and results.
Here's How it Works
We start with a comprehensive survey and assessment of your state of fitness and self-care habits using Base Camp's Six Handholds as our guide. (Don't worry – this is a "no judgement zone" and everything we learn will only help us craft the best possible program for your success.)
With this information, we work with you to design a customized, do-it-now program that sets a course for your best-ever state of fitness according to your goals. Use the focus of any Base Camp program, or tell us what you'd like to combine or change. All Base Camp programs are built around The Six Handholds for Extraordinary Health, so your "extraordinary health prescription" will integrate all Six Handholds and accelerate your progress toward your goals almost immediately.
Your customized program will always consider your unique goals and resources including:
- Fitness, weight management, or competition goals
- Time available and schedule among other priorities
- Exercise facilities available (or not)
- Physical capabilities or limitations
- Access to raw/live/fresh food (or not)
- Your comfort zone in the kitchen and market
- Preferences for activities and diet
- Health and family history
- You have a detailed daily eating plan mapped for you, including meals and snacks, their timing, menus and recipes
- You have a doable, enjoyable, constructive fitness and exercise program laid out with benchmarks, targets and rewards set up – with any simple equipment and resources you have readily available (sometimes with no equipment at all!)
- You have specific, personalized guidance on where to shop for food, where and when to exercise, how much rest you need, how to know when you need a break – and literally every aspect of a healthy lifestyle
- You know that your program is unique to you and your needs and designed by professional coaches that have a mission for your success – and the experience to prove it's possible
The "Secret Sauce": Continuous Support
Once your customized Base Camp @ Home program is outlined and you are under way, you will leverage a structure of support that will include your Health Team (physicians, massage therapist, preventative care specialists, etc.), your family members or peers, and – most importantly - your Coaches. You will have open access to your Coaches for advice, direction, instruction, support and motivation (phone call or email any time for any reason!). You will also arrange a regular rhythm of connection and accountability with your Coach for questions and to assess progress. Benchmarks will be defined for progress and careful tracking will be put in place that will help you and your Coaches monitor and adjust your program as needed. The goal: your 100% success and satisfaction.
In the meantime, you will receive a steady stream of videos and articles providing insight on supportive nutrition (recipes, meal timing, supplementation, etc.), new exercises or challenges, and – very important – mindset for success. No matter your Base Camp focus (body shape, weight loss, improved competitive performance, better nutrition, etc.) your support structure will echo that emphasis.
How Much and How To Get Started
Fees are never a secret at Base Camp. The Base Camp @ Home program is $999 and $60 per month. The fee covers your assessment, construction of your personalized program and open access to your Coaches for success. you can stop or cancel at any time (but why would you?!)
Before getting started with Base Camp @ Home, you may feel more comfortable starting with a phone call or email correspondence with a Base Camp Coach to ask questions and be sure this is right for you. Simply Click Here to arrange a no-charge review and discussion of your goals, resources and time frame. We will patiently talk through all your questions and help you make the best decision for your goals.
Ready to go? Simply click the button below and you'll be on your way. You'll receive a confirmation email with details on next steps and be immediately connected to your Coach.